dimanche 22 février 2009

Letters from the heart/Session#3

Awaken.

Should it be fair for the moon to die
In Aphrodite's dreams full of grace and gold
When i fall For J's love or should i say a lie
Every beat of my heart turns out blue for cold

One single tear,and J's curves boilin'on my chest 
I just don't wanna recall anymore the taste of that rain...
But the trembling game of warm legs in a furious quest
And the vanishing of that us easing the killing pain

Embrasses made of blinds and i,one nice aliby in her sight
I can't beleive i stayed so long for a lying hidden breath
When she don't belong to me and never cared if i'm right

I'll let go with every emotion...every trace of a conscient death
So far the time when i cared of gifts, and pure tenderness
so far,i,now, will only burn of an infinite rage of...emptyness.

Me.